Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cyclone Warning Class 2 in Mauritius

Hi blogworld;D; hey everyone:)
There's a cyclone warning class 2 in Mauritius at this very moment!!  Please Mauritians, do take much precautions.  Do not wander outside unnecessarily.  We still haven't forgotten the tragedy due to flood on 30th March 2013.

Chicken Briyani is on the menu for dinner tonite.  I gotta relish that goodie in some time. Coincidently, when I last spoke of my menu, I was having briani :p.   No, we do not have briyani every weekend:p, just a coincidence.  Lol, made me remember!  Got to attend a wedding on the coming Saturday, again briani :p.
What's your favourite dish? ;D

I enjoy indian food as well.  We had lunch at 'Bukhara', a local resto, down Mauritius, for my friend last birthday, along with butter naan. Yummm!

What I have planned this week?
Am gonna work a bit lol; and inshaaAllah attend the talk by Tariq Ramadhan, to be held at University of Mauritius, auditorium, on the coming Thursday.  I shall blog on this:).

Weekend over!  Time flies :o.

That was a quick post! 

Just watched Amenakin, the hijaabi stylist on Ytube, video 'Draw my life'.  Very inspiring.  Always place your trust in Allah (s.w.t) and have lots of patience.


Take care!  'Toodles' ;D

Amaryllis

No comments: