Saturday, April 6, 2013

AVON Haul

Hi beauties!

Today, I am going to do an AVON Haul. Awww, my first ever Haul.   I own quite an amount of makeup, starting from eyeshadow, foundations, lipsticks to mascaras, eyeliners and all. Of different brands I must say.

I will stick to the Avon brand for this post and will blog about the rest later one. YAY ;D

Am into makeup now haha, except foundation.  I do not feel the need to cover every single blemishes.  By nature, am a natural, so am gonna stick to that.  Well, I tend do go for glamorous look for special events.  I do accessorize a lot!  Like wearing a headpiece on my hijaab or pinning my scarf with a cute pins or brooch.  I go with the flow and whatever suits my mood.

Moisturise, Powder, khol, lipstick and am ready to go. So, minimal makeup.  Nevertheless, I like to have my collection of makeup for much special functions.  I have built up quite a lot, choosing particular brands over others. Yet, I have not tried every single brand available on the market. 

I believe that we all should use good brands of makeup to avoid allergies or bad reactions.  Like, I can't use any powder :/.

So, let's get started :)

*Me, going through my makeup lot and picking up the Avon's one.. :p*

I do not own much, just 7. Here's a pic :). My lipstick isn't in the future. I had it in my bag, so yeah.  Am gonna put a picture of it later on. Apart from that, I own 2 types of shower gel and a roll- on. All from Avon.



First one, from left is the eyeshadow kit, in the colour 'Purple Haze'.  It has 4 colours in it. Sorry! Having difficulties to take pics at the moment as my camera aint with me.  Am using my mom's laptop since my pc *dead* :(. So until I get a new one! Bear with me!

I will be taking clearer pics in the future :).
So yeah, I love the four colours. I can easily create a smokey purple look.  It ranges from light baby purplish colour, to slight darker, purple and black.  I can mix and match with my other pallette as well.  It does have a mirror as well. Great to apply makeup when travelling!

Second, is a lipgloss in the colour 'Pink Watermelon' from the range 'glazewear Shine'. I am obsessed with pink :D.  I wear it on top of my Fushsia lipstick if I want extra shine. But for day-to-day, I skip the gloss and wear only the lippy ;D.

Third, the black mascara.  Avon Super Magnify mascara, as stated on it.  Hmmm, when I first got it, I was skeptical.  It has a long tip with less thickness. If u see what I mean.  Mascara I've used in the past, all came with thick brush at the end.  But, fortunately, it did work for me.  I prefer that one to my previous ones.  I apply my mascara easily. It does do the job!

I love to play with eye makeup. Because I believe eyes are 'windows to our soul'. I would rather apply eyeliner than apply foundation, if you get what I mean. 

Smokey eyes, combined with mascara and winged eyeliner, does the trick. 

The next thing I should get is a eye primer. My eyeshadow does wear off after long hours. 

Fourth, is the 'Conditioning eye makeup remover lotion'. Hmm, I use a cotton pad with this, to remove my eye makeup.  But, I do not wear eye makeup everyday.  Only when I feel like it:p.

Apart from these, love my shower gels! Got them in the range 'Avon Naturals', 'fraise & Goyave'. Which is, strawberry and guava. Smells goooooooood! Second one, I got 'Senses Mystique', Peach & Vanilla.  Love the smell again!  And finally, got the roll-on, Avon Mystique. 

Oh yes! My Fushsia lipstick is my favourite of all the makeup products I stated above. It has such a nice colour.  So me! Lol!

What's your favourite and must-have among : Lipstick, mascara, eyeshadows etc..?


Makeupfully yours!


I wrap up this post, and I will see you later!

Amaryllis ;D

2 comments:

Aneez said...

Avon indeed is a great brand. though i dont own much :), I got a lipstick ,eyeliner and recently got a perfume " Little red dress"..:D, Recently i went through the Avon magazine and I was so interested with the eye primer [Mutual likings :PP].. hehe :D, the eyeshadow also really nice from avon :).. Mascara also i had one but dont use it so often :). Love ur post :D <3 <3 Keep blogging (:

Amaryllis said...

Love perfumes :))) I love good smell.. haha yes! mutual likings.. This happens to us alllll the time :)
Thanks Aneez, will do in shaa Allah :)) Please do keep reading hehe xoxo <3