Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hi guys :D

Here I am, so sorry for the lack of post.. But hey ;), I've been busy with the pastry world. And yes, too some free time for myself. I deserve it, innit? :p

I did post the link to my fan page in my last post. If you haven't yet checked the fan page, here you go: Pains Et Délices . Please do like and Share :). Way to go Mauritians!

Been ytubing a bit today, came across a Mauritian Ytuber! How amazing is that? I mean, we are really getting the hang of being on the net, blogging, ytubing, moderating a fan page and lots more!

That's great! She does amazing Ytube videos, makeup tutorials, hijaab tutorials.. you know.. stuffs I like ;D.

Been to lady fly at Jumbo in the evening, been searching for a good powder. But could not find a suitable one. So, I guess I will stick to my Kiotis one, loose powder. I believe it suits my skin better. I cannot use moisturiser on its own as I got combination skin. I have to powder my skin to prevent shine and breakouts.
Normally, I use powder only when am going out. Minimal makeup! Been enjoying doing the cat eye look (winged eyeliner) and putting on my Avon Lipstick in the colour 'Fushsia'.

Lol! Sorry friends! Girls talk, I know!

Please do pray for our Mauritian friends who lost their loved ones during the flood last Saturday in Port Louis :(.  Many are at a loss! Glad that we, Mauritians, are very much supportive. Big help has been brought to them.

Oh God, please protect us all in the future! Please please peeps, be alert!

Ending this post with a question.

What's your favourite makeup brand and why? Okay that's 2 questions!

Take care & talk to you soon!!

Amaryllis :)

2 comments:

Aneez said...

Hehehe nice one :)).. My favorite will remain reserve and you know yy :pp.. Keep posting its always a pleasure to read them <3

Amaryllis said...

I love reserve naturelle's makeup too! Your makeup kit :D.. you remember, I did your makeup:DD hihi
Awww thanks Aneez <3