Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday 7th April 13- Before lunch

Sorry about the weird type of post title ;D.. But that's me:).. I go by my mood hihi..

Salaam/hi/Guten Morgen!

I thought of quickly writing up a post- I find this very Hmmm Like a relaxing session!, before I have briani for lunch. Yes, Mom cooked briani today, so yea, am gonna enjoy that with the 'achards' (Pickles).

Since the weather pretty much okay now, its sunny today, my friend Aneez and I might go out this week. Some shopping, enjoying a snack outside and blabbering:p. 

Hmmm, we haven't yet decided on which day and where to go.  We usually go unplanned! More exciting this way. 

We also often like to go to our local masjid, it's a small mosque, so peaceful overthere, where we pray Zohr (prayer).  Love it there!  It does break up the routine and we feel so relaxed afterwards.

As I glance at the window, I think 'What an awesome day to go to the beach!' .

Aneez and I are planning to take pictures, for which I will blog about soon!

What's your favourite kind of relaxing session and where do you like to hang out with your friends or family?
Have a relaxing Sunday!

Amaryllis

2 comments:

Aneez said...

hehe yeahh such a beautiful sunday :), my favorite place is bagatelle :p. window shopping and yes with an ice cream at arabica :D.. yayyyy foto shoots soon:), Keep blogging :), <3 <3

Amaryllis said...

Yes!! Yayyy cant wait for the photo shoots :DDD Ice cream! I want!! Hopefully soon:))) <3 thankssss Aneez <3