Friday, April 12, 2013

Makeup Brushes - How I clean them

Hi everyone!

Hoping that you all enjoying a good health.  Thank God It's Friday, many of us may exclaim:p.

Jummah Mubarak:).. I love Fridays!  Firstly, because it's jummah, where we muslims, we make ghusl ( purification), put on our nice clothes, and pray, often in congregation.   I know, what I referred to, was the Muslim female.  As for the male, it is a must to pray in congregation daily, at the Mosque.  We, ladies, can pray at home. 

My friend Aneez and I, like to pray Jummah at our local mosque, as I previously mentioned (in my other posts) where we get to listen to the khutbah and pray along with other muslim sisters.  So so so peaceful overthere! MashaaAllah!

'Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest (Qur'an 13:28)'

This is one of my favourite quote from the Qur'aan.  Alhamdulillah.
So, yes, going back to the title of today's post.


Makeup brushes cleanup ;D

I used handwash to clean them, just normal handwash.  You can use any type.  They even smell good after :D.  That's the bonus hehe.


I will post pictures of the before and the after. 


I believe that it's important to clean them regularly since it does build up bacteries over time.  After washing them, I blow dried them and left them to dry on their own overnight. 


What's your method of cleaning them? 
I am considering in getting a new set of brushes soon.  Like the whole collection.  I love makeup and enjoy applying them on special occasions.  However, I go only by my usual Bourjois Khol daily.


Enjoy the pics ;D.

Lol, sorry if you can't see much difference!  But, trust me, there are ;D.


I haven't yet used them again.  InshaaAllah soon.

What are your plans for the weekend? <3>



Take care ;D


Amaryllis





1 comment:

Aneez said...

Hehe Jummah Mubarak too :). Yeahh its so peaceful to listen khutbah :), Hehe coming to the brushes :), Nice set :), Makeup lovers :), Hehe bourgeois :) Weekend got a wedding to attend. :).. Keep blogging :) <3 <3