Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday - :)

Hi guys!

Hope that you have very well started this week hehe.. I know it's hard to wake up early in the morning to go to work! But well, hope you having a nice day!  It's sunny at the moment (as I peep out of my window), down Mauritius.  Great! It was raining in the morning.  The weather is quite funny these days, can't really tell if it gonna rain whole day or if it will be sunny. 
My friend and I postponed our photo shoot (lol), which was due for today, since she was ill :( and also it was raining in the morning.  (Hope you get well soon, Aneez!).  Weather was not too good in the morning, so that was the second reason, we chose not to go out today.


I am on my day off today lol.  My life kind of unpredictable since am in the pastry field.  So, you kinda know how it goes. 

Link to my fan page: Please Share and Order for goodies at Pains Et Délices. :)

Our cakes are far from the ones being sold at Supermarkets. We stress much on providing quality tasty goodies to our clients.  So, we make use of the healthiest, freshest ingredients, which are also Halaal and we adorn to the norms of hygiene.



What I have planned for today?


  • Tidy up my room lol
  • Clean my makeup brushes
  • Choose an outfit to wear for tonite

I will hopefully try to do all these tasks as soon as possible lol.

If you want me to do any reviews about makeup, clothes or food, let me know. :)

Feel free to drop me comments.



Take care!

Amaryllis :)



1 comment:

Aneez said...

Nice one but unfortunately no fotoshoot today :/, but we will get to do our girls day out very soon :), Yeah pains et delices offers very good quality of cakes :),Super delicious,My favorite is genoise :D.. Keep blogging <3 <3