Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Outfit of the Night (OOTN)

Hiii blogworld!! Hey friends :)

Here I am !  How you've been? How was your day? Oh mine was kinda okay. Alhamdulillah for everything.
I believe  that everyone go through ups and down in daily life; like our imaan gets low or high, so yea, faut faire avec :).

Yesterday, I went to a family dinner at my aunty's place.  So reached home late :).

What I wore last night: ;D

Outfit of the Night (OOTN)

Churidaar (Indian suit), colour golden brown and black.
Brown and black hijaab
Bracelets
Rings
Brown bangles
Brown and black heels from Bella Donna (my favourite shoes)

Makeup Of the Night
I used by AVON quadricolor eyeshadow kit, 'purple haze' to create a smoky purple eyeshadow look.

So, silvery white purplish colour in the inner corner of the eye, followed by purple on the middle.  Black in the crease, which I made into a V-Shape.  I blended the black with the purple to remove any harsh lines.
I then used by black khol to line my eyes and applied black mascara to my lashes.

I then applied my bourjois foundation in the colour 'beige' to my face, with a sponge.  I feel that sponge works a lot better than using a foundation brush.  I haven't yet used a buffering brush, so cannot really compare with it.  For the meantime, sponge works best for me.

I like light foundation, specially liquid one.  On top of that, I applied my Kiotis powder, by changing the technique this time. Me and oily skin :p, as you know :p.

Moreover, I completed the look with my fushsia Avon lipstick :). 


Hijaab tied, in my everyday hijaab style. Pinned down everything, put on my heels and am all set to go.

We left home after maghrib and then reached there, had dinner, talked with family. Ate cake and had dessert and off we went for home.  My aunty live in the northern part of Mauritius.  So, it was a good 45 mins drive.

Reached home, checked my mails.  I then removed my makeup and slept :D. lol.


Aneez!! Create a blog too! I want to read your posts:))).

Amaryllis


1 comment:

Aneez said...

Hehe superbe the style for the dinner :), bella dona shoes indeed a super classyy shoes :).. the make i like purple you know y :pp.. Family dinner always nice ;).. hehe not a bad idea of creating a blog :).. will surely do one soon :).. <3 <3 Nice post :D xx