Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello Beauties! August Haul

Hi everyone:)

I will talk about goodies, I purchased during this current month. Hehe!  Well, I get all excited about shopping! Like most girls, I often buy skin care products and occasionally makeups as well.  I am one who believe that a skin care regime is far more important than getting all doll-up.  However, I love to have my collection of makeups as well:).

First, I bought a lip balm.  I wanted one since long, a hydrating one, which I can glide on my lips before I go to sleep and wake up with gorgeous soft lips in the morning :p.  I chose to buy the "Labello Pearly Shine" Lip balm.

What can I say
It smells good.  Kind of moisturising. I do not like the colour (lol). Hmmm, it's not that glossy.  From that range, I liked the Original one (dark blue) and the cherry one.

Secondly, I bought a perfume, at Intermart, down Mauritius.  The name of the perfume is 'Mignonne'. OMG! Smells DAMN good!!! I have to put it on, everyday. I still love it:p.

Aneez and I also bought the 'Labello' wipes.  Value for money.  It does the job.  Specially, if one tend to get lazy to clean face at nighttime.  Really helpful hehe.

Furthermore, I bought a cream 'Stieva A', for some pimples, I get at times on ma right cheek (weird I know!).  In the past, this cream worked well for me.  So, I am hoping, it eliminates ma pimples and prevent new breakouts.

I still some stuffs on ma mind, which I cant wait to buy :p.  Shopping does great things to a girl's mind :p.

Now, your turn, comment down below about stuffs you bought this current month ;).


Until next time, Keep Smiling :)

1 comment:

Aneez said...

Lolzz yeahhh nice one :-).. Good to read some new post of ur blog :-).. Ahhhh yaa mignonnne :ppp.. Smell damn goood for sure :-).. Keep blogging :-)