Sunday, June 10, 2012

Favourite Treats

I am a chocolate lover. Yes, I confess.

I cannot say that I got a sweet tooth since I usually do not like sugary food and I normally drink my tea without sugar.  But there are some sweet treats which I cannot resist.

My favourites chocolates of the moment are: Twix, Snickers, Hello Panda and M&M's. :D

I am also digging on the TimTam Chocolate Biscuit, the yoghurt 'Cueillette' from Maurilait Company, Mauritius and 'piq & croq' from 'La vache qui rit'.

I believe that a picture speak a thousand words.

I cannot end my post without showing you the pictures ^^.


Hello Panda, Twix, M&M's, Snickers


Tim Tam


Yoplait Cueillette


Piq & Croq - La Vache qui rit

What are your favourite treats? (",)



Showing some love,
M&M's

Amaryllis <3






2 comments:

Aneez said...

Chocolate :D.. One of my favorite :)).. Afterall who can resist to choco.. Tht remind you of our super delicious ' choco delight'
hungry ?:P.. Loved it.. Each word is jst too good :)))

Chocolate always makes someone smile no matter how bad a day can be :P.. Jst remember choco will always be there for you no matter wat.. :P haha..

Wowww i love my last sentence :p hihi

keeep rocking ::::::
<3

Amaryllis said...

Awwww :)))... Cant forget our favourite chocolate delight.. I will blog about it soon:)

You are right! who can resist chocolates! :D

<3