Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cheese Cake

Desserts:).. The mere thought of it brings water to our mouth already! Isn't it?
Worldwide, it is a course that typically comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of a sweet food.

So, apart from blogging and shopping :p, I highly love pastry!

I love to bake and try new recipes regularly =).. The techniques, the sequence involved in baking does not fail to amaze me all the time! I enjoy every minute of it.

So, yes, yesterday, I made a cheese cake.  Before, I was quite reluctant to buy a cheese cake since I always had the idea that it would be sour.  Contrary to what I thought, it is very sweet :D.

Briefly, cheesecake is a dessert consisting of a topping made of soft, fresh cheese, usually on a crust or base made from biscuit.


I let you appreciate this dessert through pictures! ^^



Side view of the cheese cake

A slice :)

Side view of the slice

                                                                              Enjoy ^^


Until next time,

Amaryllis





1 comment:

Aneez said...

Am speechless to the post :p..the cake loook soo yummyy..:p.. Keep it up.. The way you wrote the topic AWESOME :D..

Cheers :))))