Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A comeback

Hi friends,

It is with immense pleasure to announce you all that am back on track.  I have been thinking of re-entering the blogging world since some days. And Voila! Am here =).

Not a day pass by, without me reading an article from a blog somewhere,or anywhere.. just to let you get an idea of how much i love reading and writing!

I will be sharing interesting stuffs from my daily activities.. what I read, reviews and pictures:).
In short, it will consist of daily ramblings of my life! I believe that it is one perfect place to share some of my thoughts.

I will be blogging about some topics like: Islam, Hijaabs (scarfs), Clothes, Shoes, Makeups, Cooking and fashion in general =).

So, stay tuned and watch this space!

Much love,
Amaryllis

P.S: Please ignore previous copy pasted posts as I wish to keep them since they are memories for me:).
Thanks for understanding. =)







3 comments:

Aneez said...

Awesome blog keep rocking ::::::

Much love

Aneez :)

Yashvin said...

It's good to read that more people are interested with blogging, as readers and authors too. However, being an author demands more commitment and seeing life from a different point of view, sometimes critical.

Wish you good luck!
Y.A

Amaryllis said...

Thanks Aneez and Yashvin! Glad that you took time to leave a comment :).. much appreciated!

I totally agree that it requires commitment, and am willing to take up that challenge:)..

Thanks:).. Tc xx