Saturday, June 16, 2012

Broken tea mug= New mug :)

Sadly, my mug broke up :(.. It was a sweet gift from Aneez, my crazy friend ^^.  So thoughtful:)! She gifted it to me during the month of December last year :)..

I have been using this mug regularly.. It was a white one with my name written on it :D.. Such a cute gift:)..

But as I already told ya, its now broken snifz! Aneez said she gonna gift me another one:).. How sweet:D

Today, I went to Jumbo Hypermarket (Mauritius) and chose a beautiful ceramic mug and bought it.  This mug will keep me company until my next one ;)..

Here's a picture of my new mug. :)




 
Isn't it cute? :D Can you read 'pear'? lol.. I love the colours :D.


Just a quick note: It's winter down Mauritius!

I usually choose my stuffs delicately and am very particular about designs, cuteness and sweetness:P.. yes I know, that's very girly :D..

Speaking of designs, I am thinking of revamping my bedroom. I want to give it a touch of vintage.  My tiles are greenish in colour and my furnitures are chocolate brown and wheatish in colour.  I am strongly considering of changing my curtains LOL.. for I believed that this change will definitely spice up the whole look.  I so love colours:) but I like to keep my walls white lol.. that's the paradox.  So, to sum up, I will say that I will "accessorize" my bedroom while keeping the same furnitures or maybe add some more and also keep my walls white:).


Oh, btw, I love tea and coffee!




What's your favourite?


On this same note, let's enjoy a hot cup of coffee! :)


Amaryllis ^^




1 comment:

Aneez said...

Hmm lovelyy cup.. :D.. I miss my zebra cup :( lolz.. Yeah the new one will cme soon ;))).. Keep rocking.. And yeah how can we be without a hot cup of chaii.. Chaii addict lolz.. ENjoy ur coffee :D..

Keep blogging its always a pleasure to read ::::

<3 :))))