Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The day my cat passed away

Dear friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I am sharing my feelings with you all.  Today my adorable cat 'Safa' passed away.  She was so beautiful mashaallah!  She was my sweet companion of so many months.  May Allah (s.w.t) grant her Jannah inshaaAllah. 

We buried her quickly.  My lovely cat.  How I miss you.  You were my love, my sweetheart, my heart aches when I think of you.  I pray to Allah that we'll be together in Jannah inshaaAllah.  I hope that I gave you enough love and care, affection, always caress you. 

You will be forever missed my love. 

My love for animal, for cats, taught me that everything is definitely temporary in this world.  One day, we shall all taste death.  Special thoughts for my beloved dadi, who passed away this year.  Our last living grandparent.  May Allah (s.w.t) grant her Jannah inshaaAllah.

May we all be reunited with our beloved in Jannah.  For this life is nothing but temporary.


I end my post now.  Make the most of your time with your loved one, for tomorrow is not promised.


I love you my cat, Safa. Forever. 

It's a painful goodbye my love.  You''ll be in my heart forever.


Love,

MJ

No comments: